Real Racing 3

Anything that's not related to F-SIM Space Shuttle.

Moderators: blackbird1955, frankynov, desktopsimmer, Elefant

Re: Real Racing 3

UNREAD_POSTby Spoonboy » Sun Nov 17, 2013 9:50 pm

I use the Android version - I've been persevering and my fortunes have improved.
Been spending way too much time on this game (when I should be testing for tee!), but have managed to get to the Accolade Open. At last, decent race-designed cars with decent speed/grip!

It's been torture getting through the early rounds. Especially the random Classic American Muscle with 2 comparatively slow Dodges that seem designed to make you want to throw gold away on the one decent car..
Have been disciplined so far, and have only spent gold on the MP4-12C.
I wish we could sell the cars we don't use, to recoup the costs :)
Also, it'd be great to be able to complete a round with one car, but instead we're forced to spend R$ on cars we don't want, just to unlock the next stage.

Oh dear, sounding like an adict...;)
Last edited by Spoonboy on Mon Nov 18, 2013 12:04 am, edited 1 time in total.
Spoonboy

UNREAD_POSTby Sascha » Sun Nov 17, 2013 10:47 pm

Agreed. It’s a really fun racing game with spectacular graphics. But this “freemium” model, I just hate it. Makes a good game really annoying. I hope that this is a temporary phenomenon. I hope that it’s still possible to charge for quality apps, even if it’s just two or three bucks. Would be a shame if the marked forced every developer to go freemium.
Sascha
Site Admin

UNREAD_POSTby desktopsimmer » Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:12 am

At long last I can make my Ford Focus RS with the correct colour scheme ans appropriate name, the ASBO. You might need to see the Top Gear episode with the review for the Focus to appreciate the joke ;)
Attachments
image.jpg
desktopsimmer

Previous

Return to Off Topic