Game says it's unlicensed even though I paid for it.

Need help with F-SIM Space Shuttle? Post your questions here.

Moderators: blackbird1955, frankynov, desktopsimmer, Elefant

Game says it's unlicensed even though I paid for it.

UNREAD_POSTby arksien » Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:47 am

Hi,

I've owned and played this game for a long time, well over a year now. Anyhow, today the game randomly stopped working. When I try to open it, it says "this game is unlicensed." If I try to load a quick flight, it says "buy game at store" or "exit." I paid for this game and have used it for over a year no problem. So finally I go so frustrated, I decided I'd just go ahead and buy it again. Why not, I like it enough to pay again. The problem is, I CAN'T buy it again, because I already paid for it, so when I go to the play store, it just says I already own the game. I tried uninstalling and re installing and it gives the same error.

What's going on?
arksien

Re: Game says it's unlicensed even though I paid for it.

UNREAD_POSTby tee » Tue Jan 28, 2014 10:11 pm

Hi,

Sometimes the Google Play licensing server sends the wrong licensing status. What you can try:
Turn off wifi go to settings->applications->manage applications->F-sim space shuttle (settings->apps->fsim space shuttle on android version 3/4) and then press clear cache, clear data and force stop. Then start F-sim space shuttle. The licensing massage should have gone now.
When you turn on wifi again F-sim sends another request to the licensing server which should response with the correct status.
tee
Site Admin

Return to Support