Unable to record iPhone5s

Need help with F-SIM Space Shuttle? Post your questions here.

Moderators: blackbird1955, frankynov, desktopsimmer, Elefant

Unable to record iPhone5s

UNREAD_POSTby chksix » Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:16 pm

Hi!
Thank you for this wonderful sim!

My f-sim tells me it is unable to use my photo library and that I need to enable it in my privacy settings. The problem is that I've enabled all that I can but it's still not happy.

The iOS is 7.1.1 on the iPhone 5s and f-sim is 2.8.2.

Cheers
Pierre
chksix

Re: Unable to record iPhone5s

UNREAD_POSTby desktopsimmer » Sat Jun 07, 2014 3:11 pm

Hi and Welcome,

Allowing the app to access the photo library in the the privacy settings should of done it. I've tried on my iPhone 5S to replicate the fault. I've turned off the photo/privacy setting and reinstalled it and intentionally forgot to turn on the photo setting. Turn it back on and it then allowed me to save a replay. Try closing down F-sim completely and see what happens then. Check to see if it has been disabled for some reason. Setting > Privacy > Photos and make sure F-sim Shuttle is 'Green'.

If you are not bothered about losing your stats, I would re-download from the App store, just in case there was an issue installing F-sim Shuttle.
desktopsimmer

UNREAD_POSTby chksix » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:00 pm

Cheers! That was it. I had to restart the APP to activate the unlocked album.
chksix

UNREAD_POSTby asad20 » Sat Sep 20, 2014 10:51 am

Thank you for this wonderful sim!

My f-sim tells me it is unable to use my photo library and that I need to enable it in my privacy settings. The problem is that I've enabled all that I can but it's still not happy.

The iOS is 7.1.1 on the iPhone 5s and f-sim is 2
naeem
asad20

UNREAD_POSTby Sascha » Sat Sep 20, 2014 12:54 pm

It only needs access to your photo library to save videos of you replays. iOS asks the first time an app tries to access the library. If you decline, you have to enable it in iOS’ settings app (go to settings, privacy, photos and turn the switch on for F-Sim Space Shuttle).
Sascha
Site Admin

Return to Support