|I'm currently working on a small interim release (1.4.4) that will bring the following new features:|
- Full iPad support (utilizing the full 1024x768 resolution, iPad optimized menu layout)
- iPhone 4 support (higher screen resolution, no gyros yet as I currently don't have an iPhone 4 test device)
- Suspend (iOS4), you'll be able to continue the flight e.g. after a phone call.
- Some minor UI enhancements
- Scores for bad landings too - to avoid frustrating new users, they'll get a non 0 score even if the landing was not actually safe (e.g. slightly too high vertical speed, weight on wheels or derotate-speed)
- New leaderboards: The "final approach" leaderboard will stay the same. The "full approach" leaderboard will be replaced by two new leaderboards: One with scores for the approach (how well you stayed on the glideslope and the groundtrack) and a combined leaderboard for approach and landing
This is not yet the "big" update with external views, etc. (will be 1.6) - but I have to add the iPad support as soon as possible.
Let me know what you think, especially about the idea with the "approach" leaderboard and separate scores.
If there's any other small feature you'd like to see which can be implemented in less than a day I'll try to include it, please let me know..