|F-Sim Space Shuttle version 2.6.2 (for iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch) has just been released and can be downloaded from the App Store as a free update:|
http://itunes.apple.com/app/f-sim-space ... 70055?mt=8
It’s a minor update that fixes a few small bugs and typos, there are almost no new features this time.
Nevertheless, if you like it, please don’t forget to rate it.
• Bounced landings now still count as “safe” or even “good” landings.
• Improved gyroscope support.
• Shows tilt indicator on top of the screen when “tilt with device” is turned off.
• Fixed landing analysis scrolling issue on iPhone 5.
• Full support for the 4 inch screen on iPhone 5
• New sound effects
• Improved ground textures
• Full GameCenter integration (replaces OpenFeint)